- The amount of death benefit depends on the combination of plan option chosen and policy term
- Return of Premium (ROP) option is in-built in Income Plus option. For other available options, you have to pay an additional premium over and above the premium payable for the base plan option chosen. This benefit is available for fixed term only and will be provided only incase of survival till policy maturity.
- Monthly income is only available under Income Plus option. It starts from the policy anniversary following your 60th birthday and continues until death or policy maturity, whichever occurs earlier
- Additional accidental death cover is only available under Life Protect option as Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) Option. This add on option can be opted by paying an additional premium over and above the premium payable for the base plan option chosen
- This feature is in-built in Life & CI Rebalance option, where certain cover amount is given incase of diagnosis of covered Critical Illness along with waiver of future premiums. Whereas, in Life Protect Option, only waiver of premium benefit (Waiver of Premium on CI (WOP CI) Option) is available when PPT is at least 5 years and Life Protect Option with Fixed Term is selected. and you have to pay an additional premium over and above the premium payable for the base plan option chosen.
- This feature is available in Life Protect and Income Plus Option for age 45 and above.
- For income plus option, Return of premiums provided on maturity will be equal to Maximum of (110% of Total Premiums Paid minus total survival benefits[monthly income] paid out, 0). This benefit is available for fixed term only and will be provided only incase of survival till policy maturity.
- Total Premiums Paid are the total of all the premiums received, excluding any extra premium, any rider premium and taxes. In case ROP option has been selected, Total Premiums Paid includes premium paid for base plan option and the additional premium paid for ROP option. This benefit is available for fixed term only and will be provided only incase of survival till policy maturity.
- Sum Assured on Death is the absolute amount of benefit which is guaranteed to become payable on death of the life assured in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy or an absolute amount of benefit which is available to meet the health cover.
- Sum Assured on Maturity is the amount which is guaranteed to become payable on maturity of the policy, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Basic Sum Assured is the amount of sum assured chosen by the policyholder
- Annualized Premium is the premium amount payable in a year chosen by the policyholder, excluding taxes, rider premiums, underwriting extra premiums and loadings for modal premiums, if any.
- AUM is the value of assets managed by a company for its customers.
- As on 31st March 2021, AUM is Rs. 1,73,839 crore.
- Individual death claim settlement ratio by number of policies as per audited annual statistics for FY 2020-21.
- Tax Benefits as per the applicable sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961,. Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
- Online Premium amount for Life Protect option for Regular Pay, Male, Non Smoker, 25 years of age, 60 year policy term, inclusive of taxes and levies as applicable.
- Lumpsum amount will be equal to (Total cover amount - survival benefit already paid out).
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited ("HDFC Life"). CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245,IRDAI Reg. No. 101
Registered Office:Registered Office: Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011. For purchasing a new policy, you can Email us on [email protected] and call us on 1800-266-9777 (All days, from 9 am to 9pm). For in-progress applications (post payment), you can email us on [email protected] and call us on 1800-266-0315 (All days, from 10 am to 7 pm).
The name/letters "HDFC" in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited ("HDFC Limited") and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited.
HDFC Life Saral Jeevan (UIN:101N160V02) is a non-linked non-participating individual life cum savings insurance plan. HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider (UIN: 101B013V03), HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider (UIN: 101B014V02) and HDFC Life Protect Plus Rider (UIN: 101B016V01) are the names of the riders. Life Insurance Coverage is available in this product. For more details on risk factors, associated terms and conditions and exclusions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. ARN:EU/01/23/31822.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.